Fresh Mint Lemonade Recipe
Ahh sure, lemonade. my preferred afternoon summer drink after I’m relaxing at home and the suitable drink to serve visitors. every time i've my friends over, they love sipping on this tasty, summertime drink. i make mine with clean substances and numerous love. it quenches my thirst on hot sunny days and we’ve been getting a number of those right here in l. a..
to make this drink, you only want multiple lemons, a few mint leaves, sugar, and of path…water. i’ve been the use of this fantastic water filtration device known as the everydrop™ popout filter & pitcher for my mint lemonade recipe. i love it plenty because it could supply high-quality-tasting water fast and that i don’t ought to exit and put money into bottled bottles.
the filtration is quite rapid too. it freshly filters water 5x quicker than different main logo water filtration pitchers. in other phrases, it may clear out 1 gallon of water in only mins! it without a doubt does make filtered water at the rate of existence®.
- 5-6 whole lemons
- 1/3 cup of mint leaves
- 3/4 cup of sugar (have extra if needed)
- 8 whole cups of filtered water
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice from the lemons over a strainer into a glass measuring cup. You should get about 1 cup of juice.
- Add mint leaves and 1/4 cup of sugar into a small pitcher and gently mash together with a wooden spoon.
- Add the strained juice into the pitcher and stir to completely dissolve all the sugar.
- Grab your EveryDrop™ PopOut Water Filter and place on top of your lemonade pitcher. Using a measuring cup, get 8 cups of water from the faucet and pour into the EveryDrop™ PopOut Water Filter.
- Remove the EveryDrop™ PopOut Filter and pour the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar into the pitcher. Make sure to stir well to ensure all the sugar is dissolved (You can also add more sugar if needed for more sweetness).
- Leave it in the refrigerator to chill for at least a few hours.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices if you like. That’s it!
Based On The Recipe From : https://www.hotbeautyhealth.com/food/fresh-mint-lemonade-recipe/