Learn Roasted Sesame Edamame
It’s all concerning inexperienced these days, if you’re into feeding voluminous greens and wish some ideals strive roast Sesamum indicum edamame. They're filled with flavor. You'll become obsessed on feeding these babies.
I have been feeding heaps of Sesamum indicum seeds latterly. I’m obsessed on the nutty flavor, that I even have been putt them on virtually everything. I assume you'll be able to say those very little seeds go well with virtually any treat.
- (12 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsps. sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the edamame into a colander and rinse under warm water to thaw. Drain.
- Spread edamame onto baking dish.
- Drizzle with sesame seed oil.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss until combined.
- Bake in the oven until golden, about 15 minutes.