SPARKLING BLUEBERRY LEMONADE
cool down this summer season with the final blueberry lemonade! selfmade blueberry syrup combined with clean lemonade, topped off with a few bubbly membership soda!
lemonade is excellent fresh, and even more so while it’s cool, thirst-quenching blueberry lemonade! impress your guests or family with this easy to make drink! i am hoping you men aren’t ill of clean summer drink recipes… due to the fact this one is one among my favorites! my daughter affectionately calls this the “crimson drink” lol. it’s cool, clean, bubbly, and genuinely assured to quench your thirst.
i really like the candy homemade blueberry easy syrup (plus the a laugh red/red shade it gives the drink), blended with the tangy tartness of the lemonade, and the bubbly fizz from the club soda… it’s the proper mixture! this blueberry lemonade is so best for summer time entertaining! imagine you and your visitors, sitting and absorbing the solar whilst conserving an ice cold glass of this lemonade.
BLUEBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 can lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 liter club soda chilled
- 2 cups cold water
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- slices Lemon for garnish
- Mint sprigs for garnish
MAKE THE SIMPLE SYRUP
- Add water and granulated sugar to small saucepan and heat over MED heat. Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in fresh blueberries and boil for 5 minutes, until blueberries are breaking down.
- Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl and set aside to cool to room temperature.
MAKE THE LEMONADE
- To a large pitcher, add thawed lemonade concentrate, cold water and slowly pour in chilled club soda. Be careful, it will fizz up a lot.
- Stir to combine well and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Pour a little blueberry simple syrup in the bottom of serving glass, top with ice, pour in lemonade, top with a splash of club soda if desired. Garnish with fresh blueberries, lemon slices, and mint sprigs.
Based On The Recipe From : https://www.thechunkychef.com/sparkling-blueberry-lemonade/