Zero Point Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili
this amazing clean to make weight watchers white hen chili has zero freestyle smartpoints and taste so so good. it's a critically scrumptious chili and one in every of our new favourite 0 factor soups along side this weight watchers taco soup and weight watchers cabbage soup.
weight watchers chili is something that everyone on ww should honestly have in their refrigerator or freezer. it's the right solution when you have by accident eaten all of your point or are saving up for a special occasion. made with all 0 factor ingredients, it is hearty, filling, full of protein, and most significantly, tastes without a doubt surely true. and in case you are not on weight watchers, it's only a certainly tasty soup it is additionally certainly accurate for you.
the opposite terrific factor approximately this chili is that it couldn't be less difficult to make. there isn't any cutting, browning, mincing, or tough paintings. as an alternative, we allow keep-bought salsa verde do all of the hardwork. simply unload the whole thing in and dinner is prepared in as little as thirty mins.
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 14 oz. canned pinto beans
- 14 oz. canned white beans
- 14 oz. canned corn
- 16 oz green salsa
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- Slow Cooker: Add everything to the slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and either shred or chop. Return to the soup and serve with all your favorite chili toppings.
- Instant Pot: Add everything to the Instant Pot. If you reach the max fill line, you can add more broth after it finishes cooking. Set to manual for 8 minutes. Let the Instant Pot naturally release. Remove the chicken and shred or chop. Add back to the chili and serve,
- Stovetop: Add everything to a large soup pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 25-30 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove and shred or chop. Add back to the chili and serve.
Based On The Recipe From : https://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/zero-point-weight-watchers-chicken-chili