Watermelon Blueberry Feta Salad
Watermelon Blueberry Feta dish may be a distinctive combination that tastes amazing! Watermelon, blueberries, mint, and feta in a very lime sauce vinaigrette.
Straight up I’m progressing to tell you that this dish can have youngsters screaming in horror and running within the alternative direction. As a result of it’s fruit with smelly cheese and inexperienced stuff in it. Quite honestly some adults would possibly feel constant means.
But if you’ve ever devoured watermelon with feta you recognize that it's one amongst those charming combos. Add some blueberries for a red, blue, and white theme. Fourth of Gregorian calendar month, here we have a tendency to come!
Mint brings a recent and vivacious flavor. It’s not irresistible however you're welcome to use less if you’re afraid. Another one amongst my favorite herbs that goes well with watermelon is basil therefore you'll use that instead.
- 8 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 ounces feta cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves (or basil)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- salt to taste
- Add the watermelon, blueberries, feta, and mint to a large bowl.
- For the vinaigrette: Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, honey, and add salt to taste.
- Drizzle over all the ingredients and toss gently. Serve immediately. The salad will give off liquid the longer it sits so it's best to make right before serving.
Source : https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/watermelon-blueberry-feta-salad/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=776640452_30155270_465382