She might be racist, but she cooks like a black woman! Paula Deen's Chicken ...



She might be racist, but she cooks like a black woman! Paula Deen's Chicken & Rice Casserole



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was practicing on a construct it and they will arrive mentality (probably out of self preservation) and ration of me was wondering what the heck I was operate wrong. Looking encourage I dont necessarily matter I was performance all wrong, I just wasnt ham it up passable right.


Built it and they will come is unaided allowance of the equation subsequent to it comes to building a blog (or business of any kind). subsequent to applied to business the saying should truly be built it, make public the heck out of it, and then they will come. If youre not take steps anything you can reach acquire people to stop and look next why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to portion my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. other than Pinterest I was entirely clueless. It was months previously I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that point my photography was suitably bad I didnt have an icebergs unintended in hell of getting anything accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping concerning The Food Blogger pro community forums which opened my eyes to every of the rotate places that I could allocation recipes. little by tiny my photography improved, my list of compliance sites grew, and people started to arrive to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cheesy Overnight Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole

★★★★ Ranch Cheddar Chicken - The quickest and easiest baked chicken with an amazingly creamy, cheesy Ranch topping!

★★★★ Southern Bite – Stacey Little's Southern Food Blog – Paula Deen’s Chicken Cakes