Embutido is a type of Filipino steamed meatloaf. nowadays, we are proposing chook Embutido, which is a meatloaf crafted from ground hen. This recipe is straightforward and trouble-unfastened. You must be able to experience your own chicken embutido inside an hour – and you will have the right to gloat this to your pals too.
- 3 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 large red bell pepper minced
- 1 large green bell pepper minced
- 1 large yellow onion minced
- 3 eggs
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup minced carrots
- 3/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, carrots, bell peppers, onion, raisins, sweet relish, cheese, and tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Pour-in the olive oil. Add the salt and pepper. Continue to stir until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Put the eggs and bread crumbs in the mixing bowl. Continue to mix with the other ingredients.
- Wrap the mixture (around 1 to 1 1/4 cup) in aluminum foil. Do this step until all the mixture are consumed.
- Arranged the chicken embutido in a steamer. Steam for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the steamed embutido from the steamer. Let it cool down. You can also place it in the fridge.
- Slice the embutido and arrange in a serving plate.
- Serve chilled. Share and enjoy!
Based On The Recipe From: https://panlasangpinoy.com/chicken-embutido-recipe/