Healthy Sriracha Shredded Chicken Tacos
The good aspect is that the packing method will truly pressure me to do not forget what we use and don’t use, which I’m finding to be like 2.5% of the whole lot we've. ok, I SO did no longer do the mathematics on that, however you get my factor! The down side to packing (aside from good day packing DUH)? trying to discern out the way to retain cooking food with out accidentally packing up the things you need!
- 2 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped peppers
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and top with Sriracha. Bake for 30 minutes (or until they're fully cooked).
- While the chicken is baking, heat the tortillas up (optional).
- Top each tortilla with chopped red cabbage and chopped peppers.
- When the chicken has finished baking, shred it and place in the tortillas.
- Top each taco with feta cheese and a drizzle of lime. Enjoy!
Based On The Recipe From: https://www.jaroflemons.com/healthy-sriracha-shredded-chicken-tacos/