BANANA PUDDING RECIPE
banana pudding -this is the pleasant banana pudding recipe! it is a no bake dessert this is best for a last minute celebration or get collectively is some thing each person will love! in case you’re a fan of banana cream pie, you're going to love this dessert. and if you love bananas, don’t pass over our favorite chocolate chip banana bread, banana cookies and selfmade banana bars.
in case you’ve ever been to magnolia bakery in nyc and had their banana pudding, you understand how properly it's far. as soon as i tried it i knew i desired to find a version i could make at domestic. my circle of relatives cherished it a lot and nearly licked the pan easy! this banana pudding recipe is so easy to make and it feeds plenty of human beings. the mixture of pudding, whipped cream, bananas and vanilla wafers makes a scrumptious dessert. i love making fruit desserts, mainly during spring and summer time!
sure, it can actually be made the day in advance. it will stay suitable inside the fridge 1-three days, however the bananas will brown the longer it sits. it's going to still flavor remarkable even though! i opt to make it in the morning and serve later that nighttime. sure, banana pudding ought to be stored in the refrigerator given that there may be dairy on this dessert. but, it is able to stay out for 1-2 hours at a potluck. it's miles first-class to refrigerate the banana pudding some hours earlier than helping permit the cookies to melt.
- 8 ounce block cream cheese , softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3.4 ounce box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup whole milk
- 11 ounce Box of Vanilla Wafers , or shortbread cookies
- 4-5 Ripe bananas
- 3-4 cups homemade whipped cream , or thawed cool whip
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Next add in the sweetened condensed milk, dry pudding and milk. Mix well. Then refrigerate until it has firmed up, about 15 minutes.
- Mix in half of the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Place half of the vanilla wafers into the bottom of a 9x13 dish, trifle dish, or individual cups. Arrange sliced bananas over the wafers. Spread with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat. Then spoon the remaining whipped cream on top. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Before serving add crushed vanilla wafers and slices of bananas.
Based On the Recipe From : https://www.iheartnaptime.net/best-banana-pudding/