Frozen Blueberry Temonade
This refreshing frozen blueberry lemonade will become your new favorite frozen summer time drink. made with a delicious mixture of tangy lemons and candy blueberries.
our blueberry lemonade is a slushy of kinds, that is why it's far our kids’ maximum asked drink on a hot summer time day. most effective this is simply part of the story. our blueberry lemonade features a delightful desk-top meeting that the youngsters (and adults!) virtually just pass crazy for.
we start off with a traditional lemonade recipe with clean lemon juice, sugar, and cold water blended — within the blender — to ensure that all of the sugar is dissolved. we then upload ice cubes and blend right into a candy lemon slush. pour into tall glasses or in a clear pitcher which can withstand frozen beverages, and serve with lengthy-handled iced-tea spoons.
For the Blueberry sauce :
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp water
For the Frozen Lemonade :
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 2/3 cup lemon juice ( fresh squeezed)
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 6 cups ice
Blueberry Sauce :
- In a small saucepan, combine blueberries, water, sugar and a splash of lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tsp water and cornstarch until combined.
- Add to blueberries and reduce heat. Cook for about 2 minutes until it thickens. Refrigerate to cool.
Frozen Lemonade :
- Once the blueberry sauce is cool
- Combine lemon cold water, lemon juice and sugar in a blender. Blend for a few seconds until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add ice and blend until thick and smooth. Pour in 2 large glasses
- Add cool blueberry sauce to the frozen lemonade and carefully swirl it around
- Top with more blueberry sauce
Based On The Recipe From : https://mayihavethatrecipe.com/frozen-blueberry-lemonade-spoon-required/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=394846520_13042088_103243