Homemade Gummy Bears
these homemade gummy bears or fruit snacks are easy to make and healthier than save sold. the gummies are made with fruit, honey and contain no artificial flavors or colorings.
a few years in the past, i made my personal fruit snacks. they were easy and delicious, however i also used jell-o to make them. i’ve been trying to make a more natural and more healthy version. my husband these days came throughout gummy endure silicone molds on amazon. he shared the link with me, which obviously supposed he changed into okay with me buying them right?
the gummy endure molds labored notable. every person bear is pretty tiny, so i wished two molds. but they popped out without problems and they are so lovable. they arrive with an eyedropper tool so that you can without difficulty fill the cavities. also on the grounds that they don’t have faces, i didn’t have the sort of difficult time consuming them.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or strawberries
- 3 tbsp water
- 1-2 tbsp honey depending on how sweet you want your candy and the sweetness of your fruit
- 2 individual packets unflavored gelatin approximately 2 tbsp
- Add all ingredients except gelatin into a blender and mix on highest speed until fruit puree is smooth. Pour puree into a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin in, one packet at a time, and whisking after each packet so that the gelatin does not clump up. Bring mixture to a low-medium heat and stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved. Do not bring mixture to a boil. When gelatin is completely dissolved, turn off heat.
- Use eyedropper tool to put liquid into the individual bear cavities. Place into fridge to set, about 15 minutes. If you enjoy your gummies a little firmer, eat them straight out of the fridge. If you prefer softer, let them come to room temperature. Store uneaten gummies in fridge.
Based On The Recipe From : https://kirbiecravings.com/homemade-gummy-bears/