No Bake Brownie Energy Bites
Those no bake brownie power bites are made with most effective 5 substances, vegan and gluten-loose and are a perfect brief healthy breakfast or snack!
matters i really like approximately summer time: flip flops, grilling, summer time end result, and no bake treats. no bake treats made with 5 principal components, in 10 mins, to be able to upload no more warmness on your already warm summer time domestic and that flavor like truffles! sounds quite perfect proper? working example: those no bake brownie electricity bites also known as bliss balls. p.s. i’ve already made those 3 times and it’s now not even summer.
let’s returned up a chunk: i am truly, without a doubt bad at making breakfast on time: genuine story! it’s now not that i attempt to bypass it, however i appear to find a ton of excuses early in the morning. extra sleep, fantasising about loaded waffles, promising myself i'm able to have a protein smoothie.
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates (Medjool), chopped
- 1/3 cup + 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
- pinch salt
- Grind the walnuts and almonds in a food processor, until a dough starts to form. Add the dates, cocoa powder, ¼ cup shredded coconut flakes and salt and process until incorporated and the mixture begins to turn into a dough.
- Roll the mixture into round balls using the help of saran wrap (wrap it around the bites to form a circle), until all the mixture is finished.
- Roll the balls in the last ¼ cup shredded coconut flakes.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour, then enjoy!
Based On The Recipe From : https://jessicainthekitchen.com/no-bake-brownie-energy-bites/