Smashed Potatoes Recipe
smashed potatoes are a quick and smooth facet dish for the weeknight to get you out of your rut! suppose a delicious potato with garlic, butter, and parmesan cheese. i imply, if you don’t need to make them now, i don’t recognize why not! crispy potatoes which are brushed with a garlic butter mixture and then seasoned with salt and pepper. after that bake them in the oven and then top with parmesan cheese! sound scrumptious, doesn’t it?
so once I noticed this recipe i knew it changed into proper up my alley. nice a part of those potatoes? crispy outsides and creamy insides! oh… and the garlic butter, mmmmm!!! what isn't always to like, right? i’m looking forward to trying these out on the grill subsequent summer. these could be easy to do at the same time as camping also. experience loose to apply something seasonings or spices you’d like to your potatoes. like bitter cream? pinnacle it with that once they are achieved!
i like that those smashed potatoes are fancy sufficient to serve to guests however smooth enough to make at some stage in the weeknight and pair with a dinner.
- 2 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large stock pot filled halfway with water, bring to boil and liberally salt water. Add potatoes, and boil for 20 minutes, or until they are fork tender. Strain; set aside.
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet or tray with non-stick spray. Arrange potatoes on the sheet and LIGHTLY flatten the potatoes with a potato mashed or fork in one piece (not too hard or they will end up mashed).
- Mix together the butter, garlic and parsley. Pour over each potato. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until browned on the top. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted and browned.
Based On The Recipe From : https://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/smashed-potatoes/