Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls
sweet potato breakfast bowls obviously sweetened with sparkling orange juice and honey and crowned with protein rich almond butter and fresh fruit. a delicious, wholesome, clean to make breakfast treat!
as you men realize, breakfast is my favored meal of the day. i continually look forward to it and in no way pass it. so i’m usually trying to create new and thrilling breakfast treats to make my mornings a little brighter. my most modern obsession is my sweet potato breakfast bowl. it might be my all-time favorite breakfast. it’s combines all my preferred matters into one scrumptious plant-based totally, crazy healthful bowl. what’s now not to like??
scrumptious roasted sweet potatoes, sweetened with honey, brightened with a touch of sparkling orange juice, and topped with blueberries, bananas, almond butter, and pecans. it’s rich, flawlessly candy, complete of texture, and filled with taste. plus, it’s filled with protein and fiber so will preserve you full all morning long! aaaannnddd it’s incredible simple to make and can be prepped beforehand so that you have a scrumptious, healthy breakfast geared up for you within the refrigerator all week.
- 2-3 sweet potatoes 2 large or 3 small
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 teaspoons honey to taste
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Fruit and nuts for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Piece sweet potatoes with a knife. Roast for about an hour, until sweet potato is softened and fully cooked* Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel skin away and add the flesh of the sweet potatoes to a bowl. Add in the honey, cinnamon, and orange juice and stir until smooth and creamy. Divide sweet potato mix between bowls (or storage containers if saving for later)**
- Dollop almond butter on top and swirl with the sweet potato mix. Top each bowl with favorite toppings. I chose pecans, blueberries, and bananas. Other fruits, granola, coconut flakes, or whatever you prefer will work too!
- Serve and enjoy!
Based On The Recipe From : https://daniliciousdishes.com/sweet-potato-breakfast-bowls/