15 Minute Instant Pot Orange Chicken Recipe
The Orange Chicken Dish at the Asian Restaurants is therefore toothsome. What if you'll build it reception in fifteen minutes? Cook this Instant Pot Orange Chicken instruction in fifteen minutes. it's a simple, delicious, fast meal that your whole family can love.
I fully love preparation with my Instant Pot. I actually have created things like Instant Pot Italian joint Dinner and Instant Pot cut Buffalo Chicken. It's been therefore fun turning out with recipes and deciding what works and doesn’t. Let me tell you. This Instant Pot Orange Chicken instruction works.
Cook your rice in a Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter. Then start throwing together the ingredients of the Orange Chicken in the Instant Pot. The Instant Pot Orange Chicken will be done in 15 minutes. In fact, the chicken will be done before the rice. You will drool with anticipation. It smells so good! It also tastes so good, you will want to double the recipe to save for leftovers the next day.
- 4 chicken breasts Do not use thin breasts. They will dry out.
- 3/4 cup favorite dark sweet barbecue sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Chop 4 chicken breasts into hearty bite size chunks.
- In Instant Pot, add in chopped chicken, 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, and 2 tbs soy sauce.
- Cook on manual high for 4 min.
- When done, fast release steam.
- Take 1/4 cup of the barbecue chicken broth sauce out of Instant Pot and mix with 2 tsp cornstarch in a small bowl. (This prevents lumps. Cornstarch will thicken sauce.)
- Add cornstarch broth mixture back into Instant Pot.
- Add 3/4 cup orange marmalade. Mix well.
- Change setting on Instant Pot to sauté setting and sauté for 6 min or until sauce thickens.
- Allow it to rest 5 minutes before serving. This will thicken sauce also.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve over rice, noodles or by itself.