Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Baked Sweet Potato Fries – This Sweet Potato Fries direction Is really easy to create And Tastes completely DELICIOUS! Healthy, tender And filled with Flavor. Makes the right dish or snack.
These baked sweet potato fries ar seriously wonderful and ar such a delicious healthy dish. They turned Pine Tree State into a sweet potato lover and currently I create all sorts of sweet potato dishes, like sweet potato casserole, creamy sweet potato soup and savory rough sweet potatoes. Yum!
While I really like regular fries or potato wedges, I conjointly love sweet potato fries. After I did whole thirty, I created all the time and have precious them ever since. They create an excellent dish for hamburgers, hot dogs, cut or grilled chicken. Generally I’ll even create them for a snack.
These baked sweet potato fries ar therefore tender and ar seasoned to the letter. I really like to dip them in a simple fry sauce that I fix, however there ar a lot of totally different seasoner choices that might style great! YUM!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and washed)
- 2 tbsp oil (I use canola or olive oil)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika or chili powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 415°F. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper. If using foil, lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin wedges (about 1/4" x 3").
- Place sweet potatoes fries in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Toss with olive oil. Then bake for 15 minutes. Mix together the seasonings and sprinkle evenly over the fries. Then flip them and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, or until crisp. Enjoy fries while hot!