Mermaid Rum Punch
Cool off with a frozen imaginary creature Rum Punch. Associate in Nursing ocean blue tropical drink instruction with fruit drink, coconut, white rum, banana that’s absolute magic.
When you’re want you may feel the ocean’s breeze on a hot summer day, this imaginary creature Rum Punch is simply what you’ll wish to make. Whether or not you're unerect by the pool or headed to the beach, sipping on a cool frozen drink is ideal in summer. I’m excited that Natalie created such a fun cocktail for North American nation today.
We’ve created loads of rum drinks for you within the past, however this fun ocean blue rum punch may well be one among the prettiest for sure. It’s hardly that you simply will say you’re drinking imaginary creature punch right? This makes Maine want I used to be back in stunning Turks & Caicos for sure.
I would like to build some pitchers of those imaginary creature drinks for a celebration or girl’s outing. If you wish piña coladas, then you’ll love this new frozen drink. I actually have some friends with summer birthdays and can positively be creating them.
- 12 oz can frozen lemonade
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 5 oz white rum
- 4 oz coconut cream
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Ice
- 4 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- Garnish with kiwi and pineapple slices
- In a blender, add the frozen lemonade, pineapple juice, rum, coconut cream, banana and ice. Blend well.
- Pour the frozen cocktail into glasses.
- Add a splash of Blue Curacao over the top of each drink.
- Gently swirl a bit of the liqueur into the drink while adding the straw. Do not blend completely.
- Garnish with kiwi and pineapple slices.