Frozen Pineapple Dragon Fruit Margaritas
Cold, crisp, and refreshing, these Frozen Pineapple Dragon Fruit Margaritas square measure the right answer for all those hot summer days and yard BBQs. Swap the hard liquor for fruit juice to form a healthy, fruit packed smoothie favored by each youngsters and adults!
Perfect for time of year (it’s already within the 90’s here in Sacramento!), these cold hard liquor slushies square measure everything. I mean, c’mon you guys, does one see that perfection down there? Very little does one understand right once I took that photograph I undoubtedly began to scoop it out of the mixer by the spoon.
And into my mouth. as a result of extremely, glasses square measure entirely over-rated.
Actually, don’t hear me. The blade in this mixer is sharp. To not mention the danger of simply uptake the entire issue. I mean, you’d be ok, however you'd not be ok consecutive day.
- 12 ounces frozen dragon fruit
- 6 ounces frozen pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt - to rim glasses
- pineapple wedges, dragon fruit, and lime - to garnish
- Add the pineapple juice, ice, dragon fruit, and frozen pineapple to a large high-speed blender. Pulse a few times to start the blending process.
- Add the tequila, orange liqueur, and fresh lime juice to the blender and process until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add additional pineapple juice (or tequila) as needed to help move things along. I wanted my margarita to be thick and smoothie-like so it took a little patience and stopping to mix with a spatula before processing again before I got the consistency I wanted.
- Rim the desired number of glasses with sugar or salt and garnish with fresh pineapple, dragon fruit, and lime wedges, if desired.