Homemade Biscoff Ice Cream
This home-cured Biscoff frozen dessert goes to knock your socks off! A creamy vanilla frozen dessert base with Biscoff cookie items and swirls of cookie butter throughout. It’s out of this world delicious!
This home-cured Biscoff frozen dessert would possibly simply be our favourite home-cured frozen dessert nevertheless.
We love Biscoff cookies! Any time we tend to fly Delta airlines we tend to can’t look ahead to the flight attendants to pass out the snacks and that we all choose the Biscoff cookies. Who needs pretzels or peanuts once you will have Biscoff cookies?!
When I saw Biscoff cookie butter within the stores many years agone I knew it had been progressing to be a dangerous issue to possess in my house. A diffusion made up of the delicious Biscoff cookies!? However may it not be amazing! once tasting it for the primary time, I had to cover the jar as a result of I wished to eat the whole issue on my very own. It’s delicious on waffles, crepes, toast and after all unfold on prime of a Biscoff cookie! Honestly tho', most of the time I simply grab a spoon of it.
The idea for this frozen dessert came once having Biscoff frozen dessert at Norman Rockwell frozen dessert Co. Our son Zach’s friends told U.S. concerning it and that I assume my husband and that i went that terribly next day. Once one bite I knew I required to form my very own version of it. we predict mine is even higher.
You definitely have to be compelled to offer this one a strive.
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1¼ cups half-n-half (or whole milk is fine)
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ¾ cup Biscoff Cookie Butter, slightly warmed
- 1½ tablespoons vanilla
- 16 Biscoff cookies, roughly chopped
- In a large Pyrex measuring cup (or a large bowl) mix heavy cream, half-n-half, sugar and vanilla. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Place in fridge for about 30 minutes to get good and cold.
- Once ice cream mixture is chilled, pour into a 2-quart canister ice cream maker. Turn ice cream machine on. Allow ice cream to churn until it becomes almost completely set up (it should be the consistency of a thick milk shake). With the ice cream maker still going, add in the chopped cookies one large spoonful at a time. Let ice cream maker continue to churn until thick and cookies are all mixed in (just a few more minutes).
- While the ice cream is churning those last few minutes after adding the cookies, warm the Biscoff cookie butter in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Stir well.
- Once ice cream is set up, turn off ice cream maker and remove paddle (make sure you clean off all the ice cream). Scoop ⅓ of the ice cream into a large freezer safe container, dollop several spoonfuls of the warmed Biscoff (use ⅓ of it) over the ice cream and give a few gentle swirls. Scoop another ⅓ of the ice cream into the bowl and dollop more spoonfuls of Bisoff cookie butter, and then a few gentle swirls. Repeat one more time with remaining ice cream and cookie butter. Place a piece of Saran Wrap directly onto the top of the ice cream and put lid on container and freeze for several hours.
- Serve with a few extra cookie crumbs/pieces on top if desired.