Raspberry Almond No-Churn Ice Cream
You don’t would like Associate in Nursing frozen dessert maker to form delicious frozen treat this summer! Instead, create this straightforward raspberry almond no-churn ice cream!
It’s thus fun to form home-baked frozen dessert! And you don’t even would like Associate in Nursing ice cream maker! Since raspberries square measure in season immediately, I’ve been snacking on them and baking with them the maximum amount as doable. Then I noticed, I may create frozen dessert with them! the top result's thus delicious! thus this summer, treat your family to some cold and delicious Raspberry Almond No-Churn Ice Cream!
I love victimisation contemporary berries in recipes! If you’re growing raspberries in your garden, this may be an honest thanks to use them up. And if you’re not, this can be a good thanks to profit of the low worth of in-season raspberries!
Homemade no-churn frozen dessert isn’t exhausting to form, however if you discover yourself creating home-baked frozen dessert usually, then you'll wish to contemplate obtaining Associate in Nursing actual frozen dessert maker machine. A good model for first-time frozen dessert maker house owners is that this one. If you’re very serious regarding creating frozen dessert reception, then you’ll wish to envision out this one instead.
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- ¼–½ cup chopped almonds
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint raspberries, pureed
- Puree raspberries in a food processor for just 15-20 seconds. They don’t need to be completely liquefied.
- With a hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, raspberries, and chopped almonds and fold in until smooth.
- Next, spoon your homemade raspberry ice cream into a freezer safe container.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes to let soften before serving.