Saucy Asian Meatballs
You will love this delicious saucy Asian meatballs recipe! It’s therefore saporous, saucy, and excellent for game day or as Associate in Nursing starter for special occasions.
Anyone searching for a fun new starter (or even main course!) for the massive game this week?
These saucy Asian meatballs area unit a number of my favorites!!!
I first created them some months agone after I was experimenting with multiple dish recipes to serve for a fundraiser. And once my friends gracefully “helped American state out” with some style testing, these very little guys were the clear winner! My friend’s 1-yr-old son was even crazy regarding them additionally.
Definitely straightforward, quick, and exploding with luscious flavor. And everybody commented on however they’re a pleasant twist from ancient spaghetti sauce meatballs. Offer them a try!
MEATBALL INGREDIENTS :
- 2 lbs. ground pork or ground beef
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup Panko or breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- optional garnish: toasted sesame seeds, sliced scallions
ASIAN SAUCE INGREDIENTS :
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, mix together meatball ingredients until well-combined. Shape into balls (I made mine about 1.5 inches, which yielded about 35 meatballs, but 1 inch is probably standard), and place on a greased baking sheet or in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until meatballs are golden on the outside and no longer pink on the inside.
- While the meatballs are baking, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until blended. Once meatballs have finished cooking, you can either dip each meatball individually (using a toothpick) in the sauce mixture. Or you can pour the sauce over the meatballs and gently stir them until covered.
- Serve warm, and sprinkle with additional garnish if desired. (I served mine on these cocktail forks.)