Sweet and Spicy Oven Roasted Pecans
Oven roast pecans area unit the right winter snack. they're delicious, filling, and healthy for you! I don’t just like the condition of batty, therefore I prefer to feature a touch one thing to them. This formula is ideal if you accept as true with American state. This is often super fast formula and is extremely straightforward.
Pecans area unit high in healthy unsaturated fat and might lower “bad” sterol. They conjointly contain vitamins A, B, and E, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc. Pecans are made in age defying antioxidants.
- 2 C pecan halves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 T unsalted butter, melted
- 2 T light brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spread pecans on baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 10 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
- While nuts are roasting, combine cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, ginger and salt in a small bowl.
- Transfer the roasted nuts to a bowl. Toss with melted butter, brown sugar and spice mix while nuts are still hot.
- Lay them back out on the baking sheet to dry slightly, and cool before serving.